Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tinker, tailor

After launching one sleepless night all of two days ago, Dark Habits continues to evolve. I've added an RSS feed to the page you you can be sure never to miss a post and if you look down the right hand site you will find a host of websites to investigate. If you don't want to navigate away from Dark Habits (why would you?!?) just apple click or cntrl click to open in a new window. The festivals section is as yet incomplete, but its a somewhat thankless tedious task copy and pasting the link into blogger so that is what there is for now.

I would ask that anyone you can think of film/tv related sites to add please email them to me or comment at the end of this post. I was also thinking of creating a list of podcast at some point if that's of interest - i have a few in mind, but suggestions of more greatly received.

Some plans that I am currently working on for the manner in which Dark Habits receives its attention day by day: short analysis of my favourites online movies reads; whether they be ezines or blogs; weekly water cooler poll; The Lost Column, out this weekend overview; or am I giving too much away. Well, keep your eyes to the ground.

0 comments: